Saturday, January 31, 2009

my kids...

i call them my kids, because they act like kids. or i just wish they were kids, i'm not really sure. but they are as close to kids as i have, so that is just what they get called. sometimes i call them my boys. sometimes i call them bad names, but only when they are naughty.

we got them when they were just a little puppy and little kitty, on the same day. they have had to learn to deal with the fact that they are different (one gets to sleep on the bed and one doesn't) and they think they are the same. they love each other and i think people don't always believe me. they like to snuggle when we aren't home, in our bed of course. and they both travel better and behave better when they are together.

but people have trouble believing that a boxer and a cat can be so in love.

here's proof.
awww....they are just that cute, aren't they.

1 comment:

  1. I think all your guys are cute, especially the one with the blue eyes, but I guess: I am biased!!! hope you all had a nice valentine's day! mom in colorado

    ReplyDelete